Today's article is focused on shaping the future of the banking world. In cooperation with our customers from the industry, we see five decisive occasions that should be actively shaped now. We think it's worthwhile to engage in a joint exchange.
We would like to support you.
In one-hour free Lunch & Learn webinars (from 12:00 to 13:00), you can discuss the impulses presented with other colleagues from the industry and exchange experiences. The goal is to generate initial points of contact for your everyday work at the end of the events.
You are welcome to select the respective events according to your preferences and needs and register via the links below.
Successfully initiate mergers at the board level
- Finding common ground for a successful merger strategy
- Uniting two perspectives
- Board-level exchanges to get to know each other and align expectations
Registration Webinar 18.10.22
Winning emotionally in the merger process
- The clash of different cultures
- Anchoring objectives and strategy culturally as well
- Winning employees for the merger
- Making the emotions and needs of employees and managers transparent through a structured process and enabling co-design through targeted involvement.
Registation Webinar 21.10.22
"Purpose of branches": Anchor responsibility for the region
- Identifying customer needs locally and meeting them in a targeted manner
- Appreciating and adding value to employee deployment in the stores
- Making branches "attractive" again
- Developing a common purpose
- Restoring the added value of the branch
Registration Webinar 26.10.22
Attracting Generation Z customers and employees
- Skills shortage
- Establishing a strong employer brand
- Retaining young generations in the long term
- Learning from each other across all generations and developing together: Leadership understanding and products
Registration Webinar 02.11.22
Strengthening leadership competence
- Current framework conditions in the company require increased management competence of executives
- All management levels need the same orientation and competence
- Leadership workshop for steering competence at all levels
- Strengthening a shared sense of responsibility and team spirit
Registration Webinar 07.11.22